Safe Operating Procedures
Happy Day Farm is now open for sunflower and zinnia picking! Our Fall Festival will begin September 12th. With plenty of fresh air and wide-open space, guests will be able to enjoy family time while maintaining social distance.
The following safe operating procedures will be followed to ensure the health and safety of our team members and farm fans:
1. If you have a cough, fever, or are feeling ill, STAY HOME
2. Guests must wash hands upon entrance, wash stations with a foot pedal will be provided
3. Always maintain a safe, 6-foot social distance
4. Guests are required to wear a mask only when in close proximity with others (purchasing products, speaking with employees, riding the tractor, etc.)
5. Plexiglass has been installed as a divider on our berry booth to separate guests and team members
6. We are extending our hours to be open an hour earlier (8am - 3pm, last ticket sold at 2:30pm). We are open Tuesday through Sunday
7. Picnic tables will be spread out accordingly throughout the farm
8. Please use EVERY OTHER spot in the parking lot until the lot is filled
9. No reservations required for our summer season. Admission is sold at the door only. Beginning September, admission will be sold online only for our Fall Festival
10. As cute as they are, no dogs are allowed
11. We reserve the right to limit admission at any time. In the event that we close due to crowding, we will promptly update our phone voicemail, social media platforms and website calendar
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting our farm, you are on behalf of yourself or any invitees, voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 or any other disease.